* End of Year offer 40% off; Applies only for new bookings with a stay period between (1st September, 2013 until 14th December, 2013)
Baan Tawan Chai villa demonstrates a truly charming, relaxing and a private tropical retreat fitted with all modern amenities for a comfortable and memorable holiday experience with family or friends. The secluded property may well give you a feel that you are all alone on the island. A sliding gateway leads to a landscaped garden and driveway. The property opens to reveal a central courtyard with swimming pool and sala. The villa comprises three pavilions with each overlooking the central area, garden and the ocean beyond. The first pavilion is on the rear side of the property and houses an open-plan lounge, dining area and kitchen, and is completely furnished in true Thai character. The fully fitted western kitchen occupies an alcove at the rear of the room. The pavilion fronts a beautifully manicured area complete with sun beds and ornate wooden lamps and ornaments.
Baan Tawan Chai villa also has an outdoor dining area which links to the fitted outdoor kitchen. To the right there's an outdoor dining area and a planted area with a stone statue water feature. This links to an exceptionally well fitted outdoor kitchen and bar. There is another lawn area, a reclaimed teak swing bench and another outdoor dining area. In front of this, there is the second pavilion that houses two double, en-suite bedrooms and a further lounge area. The first double bedroom overlooks the pool. The en-suite bathroom has both an indoor and an outdoor shower area. The second double bedroom mirrors the first and is exquisitely decorated with colourful silks and artworks. The pavilion fronts a living area which features comfortable sofas and seats, a large flat screen TV and beautiful views over the garden, the beach and the sea. There's a terrace at the front with seats from where you can relax and enjoy the peace of the location.
The blue-tiled pool of Baan Tawan Chai villa is set in the centre of the courtyard and has a separate Jacuzzi, a sala feature and a contemporary, yet comfortable, chez-lounge. Walk along the edge of the pool and you will come to the final pavilion housing the stunning master suite. The terrace in front provides views of the garden and the beach. Inside, there is a large bed, seating area, coffee table and another chez-lounge. The large en-suite bathroom features an indoor and outdoor shower as well as a luxurious outdoor bathtub. Behind the master bedroom is another well-furnished double bedroom with en-suite bathroom also featuring an indoor and outdoor shower. This is a particularly striking room with Thai artwork and silk throws and cushions all following an orange theme. The room is finished off with a sumptuous orange sofa facing out over the garden and pool.
|Bedroom facilities||Air Condition, iPod dock|
|Bathroom facilities||En-suite bathroom|
|Dining facilities||Electric stove, Gas stove, Freezer, Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Toaster|
|Living space facilities||Sofabed, Air conditioning, Ceiling Fans, TV|
|Outdoor facilities||Garden, Parking / carport / garage, Terrace / balcony, Sun beds / chairs, Gazebo or pergola|
Located on the southern coast of Koh Samui, Baan Tawan Chai villa is 35 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai, within easy distance of its attractions and restaurants. The summer low tide may witness the reef recede to a further distance of 100 meters, opening up fun-filled opportunities for the entire family such as volleyball, football, rock pool exploration and sea shell collection.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Weekly Rental||Monthly Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||15 May to 30 Jun|
01 Sept to 14 Dec
* 4 bedroom rate...USD 650
|USD 550||-||-||3 nights|
|High Season||11 Jan to 31 Jan|
17 Feb to 23 Mar
08 Apr to 14 May
01 Jul to 31 Aug
* 4 bedroom rate...USD 700
|USD 600||-||-||3 nights|
|Peak Season||01 Feb to 16 Feb|
24 Mar to 07 Apr
|USD 800||-||-||5 nights|
|Christmas Season||15 Dec to 10 Jan||USD 900||-||-||7 nights|
|Rates Include/Exclude, Cancellation Policy and Payment Terms|
* Rates shown are for reduced occupancy of three (3) bedrooms; for full villa rate please review the season schedule
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children), six (6) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Special offer 20% off - Applies only for new bookings with a stay period between February 15 and June 30, 2013; The following dates are excluded/ not included in the offer (Feb 8, 2013 until Feb 17, 2013), (24 March until 7 April, 2013)
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* Daily rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Airport transfer: USD 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50 per night (including breakfast)
* Chef service provided upon request and availability with additional charges
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.