Baan Leelawadee is the first beachfront villa on the prestigious Dhevatara Residence estate. Enter through the imposing wooden gated entrance and the covered driveway and you will be impressed with a picturesque and romantic villa boasting a clever use of flowers and foliage to offer a beautiful and natural tropical location. On entering you will see a two-storey building to the right, dominated by a large circular wooden wall hanging. The stairway leads up to a balcony overlooking the sea and opening into a double room. The bedroom is tastefully done and has a flat screen TV, a dressing area, and an en-suite bathroom with the sink and shower. Back downstairs, a pathway leads through towards the beach and the main living pavilion. On the right is a garden whilst on the left is another bedroom pavilion. The first bedroom is a twin room with a flat screen TV and an en-suite shower room. Next to this room is a double bedroom with flat screen TV, green furnishings and a further en-suite bathroom.
The left of Baan Leelawadee has a small garden area separating the bedroom pavilion from the exceptional master suite. This stand alone pavilion incorporates modern luxurious styling with traditional materials and a layout that maximises the views. The pavilion houses a flat screen TV and DVD, a four-poster bed and a dressing area. The en-suite is complete with twin sinks and an indoor and outdoor shower. Doors open directly into the garden and a pathway leads down to the decking area to the blue-tiled infinity pool. To the right of the pool stepping stones lead over to a sala complete with all-weather sun loungers and day beds. From here you can step straight onto the white sand of Bophut beach. A lawn area separates the pool from the beach.
Across the pool, is the lounge and living area, directly opposite the master suite. The room is very comfortable with opening doors on three sides, a large wall mounted flat screen TV, and traditional Thai styled artefacts and modern ornaments and lamps. From the rear doors, a stepping stone path leads over a pond containing koi carp and through more doors into the dining and kitchen pavilion. At the far end of the room a rustic country kitchen adds a homely feel. Boasting tropical landscaping, stunning architecture and the use of natural materials throughout, Baan Leelawadee is a captivating and luxury beachfront retreat which is convenient for everything Samui has to offer.
|Bedrooms/Bathrooms||Air Condition, Baby cot, Bath tub, Day bed, Hairdryer, Non-smoking Rooms, Outdoor shower, Personal safe, Roll/Pull away bed, Slippers, TV w. satellite & DVD|
|Dining||Air conditioning, Highchair, Seating for 08|
|Entertainment||CD/Stereo system, DVD, Plasma TV, Radio, Satellite or cable channels, Surround system|
|Communication||Fax, FREE WIFI, Telephone (domestic), WIFI broadband in bedroom, WIFI broadband in living|
|Kitchen||Coffee filter machine, Dish washer, Electric stove, Espresso machine, Freezer, Fridge, Fully equipped kitchen, Gas stove, Grill, Microwave, Oven, Toaster, Washing machine|
|Living Room||Air conditioning, Sofabed|
|Outdoor||BBQ, Beach chairs, Garden, Parking, Sun beds, Terrace|
|Pool||Outdoor pool, Private pool|
|Other||Eco Friendly management, Iron and ironing board, Linen provided, Long term renters welcome, Security system, Towels provided, Wine cellar|
Baan Leelawadee is a picturesque and romantic beachfront retreat in Bophut bay on the northern coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from the International Airport and 5 min drive from the Bophut's Fisherman Village and its restaurants and nightlife. In the summer low tide season the reef may dry for up to 100m, opening up the beach and reef for all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Weekly Rental||Monthly Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||15 May to 30 Jun|
01 Sept to 14 Dec
* 4 bedroom rate...USD 1,100
|USD 750||-||-||3 nights|
|High Season||11 Jan to 31 Jan|
17 Feb to 23 Mar
08 Apr to 14 May
01 Jul to 31 Aug
* 4 bedroom rate...USD 1,100
|USD 750||-||-||3 nights|
|Peak Season||01 Feb to 16 Feb|
24 Mar to 07 Apr
|USD 1,200||-||-||5 nights|
|Christmas Season||15 Dec to 10 Jan||USD 1,750||-||-||7 nights|
|Rates Include/Exclude, Cancellation Policy and Payment Terms|
* Rates shown are for reduced occupancy of two (2) bedrooms; for full villa rate please review the season schedule
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of eight (8) Guests (including children) or four (4) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* Daily rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Airport transfer: USD 35 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50 per night (including breakfast)
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.