luxury private pool villa in a secure relaxing location
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Situated in Bangrak on the northern coastline of Koh Samui and less than 5 minutes drive to the nearest beach where there are numerous restaurants, bars and convenience stores lining the beach road.
* Choeng Mon Beach
* Big Buddha Temple
* Fisherman's Village
* Tesco Lotus Supermarket
* Boat trips to outer islands from the beach
* 10 minutes from Chaweng shopping centres and restaurants
* Bandon International Hospital
* International School of Samui
* Tennis Courts
Big Buddha beach is only a short distance away and is considered one of the quieter beaches, locally known for its white sands and amazing sunsets. The Fishermans Village at Bophut is within easy reach and hosts an array of world class restaurants, all with an abundance of atmosphere. The shopping and party town of Chaweng is ten minutes away.
Nightlife: Bars, cabarets shows and discos are mainly in Chaweng and Lamai. Green Mango, Reggae Pub, Full Circle and Bauhaus are the main discotheques, some open until sunrise.
This superb villa is completely private and is ideal for families or couples who wish to enjoy the benefits of luxury accommodation within its own private grounds. The interior boasts a central focus of lounge, dining room and kitchen combined to create an excellent social area from indoor to alfresco dining.
Villa Soleil comes fully equipped to the highest standard with air-conditioned bedrooms, the master bedroom has a 6' bed, ensuite bathroom and sliding doors to the pool terrace. The second bedroom is also complete with a 6' bed and ensuite bathroom while the third bedroom has twin beds (if required they can be configured to a 6'+ bed with an adjacent bathroom.
The lounge has a comfortable sofa for viewing the 50" flat screen TV, DVD & CD player. The dining area has a large table with six chairs suitable for evening dining and the kitchen is a high specification western style with breakfast bar, split level cooker & microwave grill and ceramic hob and fridge freezer. The kitchen is extensively equipped with all necessary appliances and utensils.
The swimming pool is designed to allow relaxing in the shallow ideal during the hot days and for younger children who can play under the watchful eyes of their parents. The villa is surrounded by high walls to ensure complete privacy. The private swimming pool is surrounded by the pool terrace with sun loungers and parasols and the covered terrace is complete with hard wood table and chairs for six people plus settee and 2 arm chairs. There is a private covered car port with gated entrance to the grounds of the villa.
The villa is supported by our own villa management staff who will look after guests during their stay and can respond to any problems, organise car rental, excursions & trips. Cleaning and laundry changes take place every three days.
Although there is a NO SMOKING policy inside the villa, there is a large covered terrace with comfortable seating where guests are free to smoke and ashtrays are provided.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 138||5|
|3 bedroom||USD 196||7|
|3 bedroom||USD 138||0|
|3 bedroom||USD 217||14|
* Rates are per villa per night and include service charge & tax.
* Book 7 nights and receive 1 night free of charge.
* Book 14 nights and receive 2 nights free of charge.
* Discounted nightly rates are available in High & Low Seasons
* Airport Transfer can be arranged at 800 THB round trip
* Breakfast hamper available for delivery
* BBQ meat/fish/shell fish packs available for delivery + hand-made salads/breads + various side dishes
Confirmation and deposit:
* When you make your booking you must complete our booking form accepting on behalf of all your party the terms of these booking conditions and pay a 25% deposit as detailed on the booking form (payment method will be provided at the time of booking).
* If the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date, the total cost of the rental shall be due at the time of booking.
* A contract will exist only when we issue our confirmation invoice. You must complete the booking form detailing the number of properties booked, showing the names of persons in your party, home address and passport No.
* The balance of the price of your booking must be paid at least 30 days prior to the arrival date.
* Rentals for booking via our website are displayed in Thai Baht, Thailand regulations require that all charges are made in Thai Baht converted at the rate of exchange applied by the Bank of Thailand on the day of transaction.
Cancellation by you
You, or any member of your party, may cancel your holiday at any time providing the cancellation is made by the person who originally booked and is communicated to us by e-mail.
As this incurs administrative costs, we will retain your deposit if you cancel more than 30 days prior to departure, and for less than 30 days we will require the full payment.
Cancellation by us
We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your booking. However, in no case will we cancel your booking less than 8 weeks before the departure date except for reason of force majeure or failure on your part to pay the final balance. Force majeure means war, threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, bad weather, fire, level or water, terrorist activity, closure of ports or airports, unforeseen local building/roadworks or similar circumstances beyond our control.
In circumstances where we are unable to provide the property booked, we will return to you the deposit paid, or offer you an alternative property of comparable standard.
We have the right to cancel your booking, or to instruct you or your party to leave immediately, without compensation or refund should you or any of your party not comply with this agreement particularly where the rules and regulations relating to behaviour and conduct have not been complied with.
The maximum number of guests in each property unit must not be exceeded. If it is, we may accommodate those additional persons in another property unit, where available, and will charge you or them the appropriate full charge for that additional property for the whole of the relevant holiday period.