The most spectacular villa on the island
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Koh Samui is the third largest island in Thailand and is situated in the Gulf of Thailand, 1h 45m direct from Singapore, 1h 40m from Malaysia's capital Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong is just 3 hours away.
Samujana is located 10 minutes from the airport, 10 minutes from Chaweng and 5 minutes from Choeng Mon.
Villa 30 is literally the jewel in the crown of Samujana. Perched at the very top of the estate and commanding complete 360 degree views, Villa 30 is the most spectacular villa on the island. Not only featuring five en-suite bedrooms, all with stunning seaviews; a state-of-the-art cinema; private gym and hand-crafted spiral staircase; the villa also offers an infinity-edge pool that will take your breath away; two fully equipped kitchens and contemporary Asian art and accents throughout. Host a star-studded soiree on the pinnacle of the island or throw an intimate dinner party with friends, Villa 30 is the perfect venue for any event or occasion.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,295||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,742||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,295||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 3,296||5|
* 7% Government tax and 10% service charge
* Breakfast daily
* Return airport transfers
* High speed wireless internet
* Daily housekeeping
* Uniformed security
* Backup generators
* Live-in staff
* A limited number of extra beds are available and are charged at US$ 60++ per adult, per night.
* Guests aged 13 years and older at the time of check-in are classified as adults.
* A maximum of 2 additional children under the age of 3 per bedroom.
* A baby cot can be provided at no cost for children under the age of 3 years.
* Extra Bed charge of US$30 ++/night charged for children aged 4 to 12.
* Tips and gratuities
* Car, minivan, taxi and/or motorbike rental
* Boat, jet ski and/or watercraft charter
* Food, drinks, beverages, groceries, supplies
* Personal items and expenses due to any third parties
* Any excessive cleaning required upon departure or replacement of breakages. Fair wear and tear is accepted.
* An initial deposit of fifty percent (50%) of the villa rental must be paid to confirm a booking, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability.
* All rates are subject to change without prior notice before a booking is confirmed.
* All remaining payments must be paid at least thirty days (30) before arrival, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability. Samujana reserves the right to cancel the booking and retain all deposits if the remaining payments are not received by the due date.
* If the booking is within thirty days (30) of the scheduled arrival date, the entire balance of the villa rental is required to confirm the villa booking. This is applicable for all seasons.
* We accept payments in cash, VISA, Mastercard and by bank transfers.
* On arrival, a security deposit equivalent to one night's rental will be payable to Samujana. This security deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any outstanding charges incurred during the stay (telephone charges, groceries, etc.)
All cancellations and amendments must be communicated in writing to Samujana.
Cancellations fourteen (14) days or more before arrival date: All payments received will be credited towards a future stay within twelve months (12) of the date of the cancellation confirmation. This credit can only be used for the villa initially reserved.
Within fourteen (14) days of arrival date: All payments will be forfeited.
Christmas and New Year Period: All payments will be forfeited.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide you with the villa booked or a suitable alternative, Samujana shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation and refund all payments in full (less bank transfer charges, if any).
Samujana shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims.