Luxury villa in a tropical paradise
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Lamyai is located in the sought after North East part of Koh Samui, on the private gated and secure Samui Summit Estate. This exclusive gated Estate enjoys a stunning hill location, close to the sea. With an almost continuous balmy breeze the villas are naturally cooled by the onshore breeze off the Gulf of Thailand. Being an island, the temperature is kept in check by the ever present cooling effect of the sea.
The Estate is just 10 minutes from the rustic airport and in addition allows easy access to some of the best entertainment and shopping areas and quality restaurants and hotels in Samui. Beautiful Cheong Mon Beach is only a short walk away and the better known Chaweng beach, with its shops and nightlife and Bophut Fisherman’s Village, with its vibrant restaurants and bars, are only a few minutes drive away.
Cheong Mon has for some time been recognised as the premier area of the island with tourist, residents and investors alike.
Open plan interiors and lush gardens
The shared spaces provide the ideal setting for you to spend time with your loved ones; the first pavilion houses an airy open plan living and dining area with high ceilings and fans, overlooking the private swimming pool. The outside spaces are also abundant; a large grass roofed Sala pavilion and lush tropical gardens finish off the villa, providing a peaceful relaxing environment.
Entertainment in abundance
The villas are Balinese influenced, featuring a lot of natural wood, terracotta tiles and shaded and open spaces. Villa Lamyai also features multi-channel satellite TV, DVD/CD players, telephone and WIFI broadband internet connection. There is also a tennis court at the Estate which is free to all guests; tennis rackets and balls are available at the Estate office for a small fee.
Indoor and alfresco dining
The living and dining areas incorporate a distinct fully equipped fitted kitchen complete with breakfast bar; it is fully supplied with pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, glassware etc. for 6 guests. The spacious first villa provides a delightful setting for indoor dining, plus with full length sliding glass doors that open out onto a large terrace, it is also wonderful for alfresco dining. And if you don’t fancy cooking, a personal chef is available at an additional charge.
Swim, sunbathe and chill
The 40 square meter private swimming pool has infinity edges and sandstone sunbathing decks equipped with sun-loungers and umbrellas. It is the central focus of the villa and is fringed with lush flowers and tropical foliage, making it a truly picturesque place to kick back and relax.
Luxurious and comfortable bedrooms
Set in three separate buildings, each villa has three bedrooms, a master bedroom with both an indoor bathroom and a private outside shower, set apart from the other buildings. In another area the two other bedrooms adjoin each other (but not interconnecting) both with en-suite bathrooms, one double and one twin. All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned and furnished to a high standard and feature full length sliding glass doors opening out onto private verandas looking over the villa’s pool and landscaped gardens.
Diverse local activities
Beautiful Choeng Moen Beach is only a short walk away, and the Estate is only a 10 minute drive from the airport. It is also a similar distance from picturesque Bophut Fisherman’s village with its varied restaurants and bustling Chaweng Beach with its shops and numerous attractions.
Staff and services
Samui Summit Estate provides daily maid service and can, on request, provide private catering, massage services and other services for guests. The management office is next to the Plantation Villas to service your every need. There is parking for two large vehicles and a maids living area under the dining terrace.
Security and safety
In this ever changing world sadly security has become foremost in many people’s minds.
At Samui Summit Estate, where Villa Lamyai is located, we provide 24 hour security. The Estate is controlled via an electronic barrier and there are two security guards at night and one during the day.
The Estate has CCTV and monitors all traffic in and out.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 130||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 165||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 246||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 313||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 190||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 240||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 447||14|
* Rates include any current applicable discount
* Rates are valid for the maximum occupancy of each villa, including children
* Airport transfer included.
* Complimentary continental Breakfast is included in the daily rate for all villas and prepared by the villa staff
* Baby cots and high chairs are provided free of charge on request
* Fruit basket & welcome drink
* Welcome pack (6 small bottles water, bread, butter, jam, milk, tea, coffee, sugar) on arrival
Additional Benefits: Honeymoon offer (genuine Honeymooners max 2 pax per villa). One bottle of sparkling wine and room set up honeymoon-style
* Chef service is THB 1,500++ per meal. Food cost on guest account (cost + 20% provisioning fee)
* Extra bed available at USD 50++ per night per person; non commissionable. Max 2 extra beds per villa, more on request and approval only
1. A deposit payment of 50% of the total due will be required upon the confirmation of a reservation
2. The balance payment is due no later then 30 days prior to guests arrival and 45 days prior to guests arrival in the X-mas - NY period
3. All payments are required to be made by bank transfer net of all charges
4. Security deposits may be requested on a case by case basis
Last minute reservation
- In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
1. If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, WRMC must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written is received confirmation
2. The following cancellation charges are applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing and the period of stay
3. The below cancellation charges also apply if WRMC cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance
4. If the dates of the booking require to be amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply
5. Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of WRMC.
6. Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with our Manager on Koh Samui.
Low, High and Peak Seasons:
30 days or more before arrival date:
All Payments are forfeited but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by WRMC reservations department.
The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation during any period and solely for the villa initially reserved subject to availability of the villa
Within 30 days of arrival date:
All rental payments are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable if WRMC secures a reservation fully or partially covering the initial booking
Christmas and New year Period:
For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment
- All payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely applicable if WRMC secures a reservation partially or fully covering the initial booking