Practically designed for families
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
On the Northern coast of Koh Samui, 25 minutes from the Airport and Chaweng. In the Summer low tide season when the reef is dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
*New Jan 2016 - an additional (Kids room) has been added, to make this property three bedrooms and with 2 bathrooms. The Kids room has bunk beds (2 children) and the room has a connecting bathroom door with the Master Bedroom, which is ideal for families with children.
The Emerald Beach Villas is a stylishly designed estate with houses benefiting from a blend of contemporary architecture with traditional Thai influences creating attractive and eye-catching beachfront properties.
The beach at Laem Noi is extremely peaceful and has a serenity which seems to enhance the views over to the Ang Thong Marine Park.
Manicured lawns, a stone driveway and a railway sleeper path lead to the private entrance to Villa Four. You step into a private landscaped courtyard with a curved sandstone path that cuts its way through the tropical plants and through the white archway into the main area of the property.
As soon as you step through the arch you'll realise that this is a property with a funky and stylish edge. On the left there's a stand alone office building and in front of that is a lawn and garden area punctuated by oversized ceramic pots in brown and green. A sandstone path leads to the first pavilion which has wooden floors and a high sloping glass roof.
A truly enormous L-shaped sofa takes centre stage in this room which has opening glass doors on three sides. The sofa faces the TV unit which is cleverly situated in the recess of the floating staircase leading to the second floor.
At the rear of the room a door leads into the adjacent master-suite which epitomises the unique styling of this property. In harmony with the architectural mixes of contemporary and traditional, this property has been decorated with furniture and artwork mirroring the inclusion of natural and traditional materials with quirky and modern eye-catching designs.
In the master suite the bed and high headboard appear to be a patchwork of wooden bricks with a combination of rich natural wooden tones. To match this, the bed is dressed with oranges, browns and creams in the cushions and the silk runners.
Lamps either side of the bed look more like artistic wooden sculptures and complement the oversized wooden framed mirror perfectly. Colourful flower prints and heavy wooden furniture all work together with the deep coloured wooden floor giving room a richness and a feel of natural quality.
The exquisite en-suite bedroom is approached through the middle of the built-in wardrobes and is aesthetically excellent. Black granite, stone tiles and chrome twin sinks all attract the eye, whilst the corner Jacuzzi bathtub and walk-in shower provide an element of personal indulgence.
Moving up stairs the gallery is adorned with two chic styled chairs and a further flower painting on white canvass, to match those rising in line with the stairs. From the gallery you enter the second bedroom and in here the style and colouring is similar to the master suite.
Twin beds are accessorised with silk orange throws and again the flower prints occupy the walls. There's an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and built-in wardrobes too.
The views from here take in the garden, the pool, the beach and the ocean. A terrace sweeps across the front of this pavilion and a lawn with a feature Frangipani tree separates it from the L-shaped pool and the next living pavilion.
The pool complete with Jacuzzi wraps around a decked sala with sun loungers and runs directly up to the doors edge of the pavilion. Inside the black granite floor tiles are brought to life with the unique and imaginative furniture choices.
Sitting directly in front of the entrance is a bamboo pod type chair with orange cushion. To the left of this is the open-plan fully fitted western kitchen. Behind the pod chair is a heavy teak dining table and chairs with orange runner and orchid centrepiece. To the left of this is a bathroom with a shower and then bi-folding glass doors open into a sun lounge with a further pod chair with matching footstool and a rattan daybed.
From the sun lounge there's a small hallway leading to a walk-in store cupboard with a window over the garden and housing another daybed.
From the sun lounge you can step into the sala or directly onto the lawn which leads to a private entrance onto the beach. The gardens are pristine and well planted and animated with a selection of oversized colourful ceramic pots and an unusual beachside ceramic table and chairs.
The attention to detail, styling and distinctive furnishings make this a stand-out property which occupies a beautiful location and offers flexible accommodation.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 530||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 612||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 530||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 824||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of four (4) Guests (including children).
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 40 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Chef service provided upon request and availability with additional charges
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.