An exclusive invitation to thai cultural heritage
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
On the southern coast of Koh Samui some 35 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. The villa is located in a semi private secluded bay. In the Summer low tide season the reef may dry for up to 50m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
Ban Sairee, welcome to the true Thai way of living. This beautiful authentic Ayutthaya-style house is ideal for families or friends to enjoy a luxury secluded holiday. The two pavilions of Ban Sairee are located on an untouched beach in the south of Samui, overlooking the islands of Koh Matsum and Koh Taen. This house will give you the right spirits, since it is next to and under the guardian eye of Wat Laem Sor (the Golden Pagoda).
Entering this beautiful teak wooden house you first step on the expansive deck surrounding the two pavilions. One pavilion houses the sleeping accommodation whilst the second is home to the large living area.
The open-plan living space is fully decorated in an original Thai style featuring a high wooden ceiling and is dressed with beautiful water-hyacinth sofas and a long classic solid teak dining table. There’s also a fully-equipped kitchen and an adjoining TV room.
On the large wooden terrace you will find a unique antique dining table as well as relaxing sun loungers. Guests can enjoy a candle-lit dinner in the living room or a BBQ on the sea view terrace.
The sleeping pavilion incorporates three bedrooms. The first has twin beds, a walk in closet, and an en-suite bathroom. From the relaxing bathtub you can enjoy looking at the surrounding palm trees, the moon and stars, through the skylight ceiling and there’s also a refreshing open air shower.
The second bedroom is a children's room with a single bed and a bathroom with shower. Adjoining is the third bedroom with a double bed, walk in closet and complete bathroom with covered bathtub and open air shower.
All rooms are decorated with antique furniture and have sliding doors to maximise the sea view and cooling breeze.
Both pavilions have direct access to a stunning secluded beach on a half moon bay via an expansive lawn of palm trees and where you will also find the swimming pool. Located behind the main house is the private tennis court.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,412||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,766||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,530||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,001||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,412||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,766||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 3,413||3|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Reduced occupancy rate and/or promotional rate does not include chef service (can be provided upon availability and additional service fee)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* No Extra beds are permitted beyond full occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Kids Rice barn (bunk bed): Optional when book the main house USD 350++ can sleep up to 4 kids
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.