A perfect balance of contemporary and design
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Baan Samlarn is located on the west coast of Koh Samui, about 35 kms from the international airport and 10 minutes away from the ferry port of Nathon. Set amidst a stunning location and beautiful landscaped gardens and incredible vantage point to world class sunsets with the National Marine Park as backdrop stafe, the villa is also within sight of the local ferry to the mainland.
Baan Samlarn successfully mixes old and new influences and presents a contemporary setting combined with authentic Thai decor to offer an interesting Oriental experience. Enter the villa and you will be greeted with ornate wooden wall carvings and a formal square teak dining table with leather backed chairs. On the left, there is full kitchen with a central island feature with breakfast bar and water-hyacinth stools, and a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. On the right, there is the pavilion featuring a colourful twin bedroom in the rear with doors opening into the entrance garden. The room is decorated with modern artwork and has a wooden TV cabinet with flat-screen TV. The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. The front garden floor bedroom has a wooden double bed, comfortable furniture and brown and cream matching furnishings. To the right is the dressing area and the bathroom which has twin sinks, a shower room, a raised decked area with free-standing bathtub and a planted inner garden with outdoor shower. The bedroom has a flat-screen TV and opens onto the sea-facing terrace.
Upstairs, there is a second bedroom in the rear end which features twin beds, flat-screen TV, decorative lamps, beautiful accessories and a balcony which overlooks the entrance garden. To the front is one of the 2 master suites of Baan Samlarn with a modern styled four-poster bed, antique ottoman and comfortable seating, and a flat-screen TV. The balcony offers fantastic views over the property and the ocean views. The bathroom features a sunken bathtub and separate shower room. The terrace fronts the dining area.
Walking down the steps towards to the pool and to the left is the second master suite with double bed, dressing area, bathroom with shower, free-standing bathtub and inner garden with outdoor shower. This bedroom has a comfortable woven sofa and a flat-screen TV. The room fronts a planted area and the main living pavilion fitted with plasma TV and seating arrangement. A covered terrace at the end of the pavilion overlooks the landscaped garden and the sea. The swimming pool which further leads down to a sala that contains a bathroom, kitchen and entertainment area. Further steps lead down to another garden tier, an outdoor shower and then to the beautiful beach. Baan Samlarn is large enough for family and friends' reunions and private enough to enjoy some peaceful moments away from everyone.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 824||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,177||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 942||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,295||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 824||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,177||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,943||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of ten (10) Guests (including children), four (4) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.