Striking illustration of taste, style and quality
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located on the North coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from Koh Samui's International Airport; 5 min drive from the Bophut's Fisherman Village and its restaurants and nightlife. In the Summer low tide season the reef may dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
This is a truly exceptional villa with an interesting layout which is enhanced by an exquisite collection of furniture and artwork.
Having entered this private and exclusive luxury estate you'll be immediately aware of the overall quality, beauty and the care taken to keep these homes in pristine condition.
On arrival at Baan Bua Sawan you are greeted by large carved and imposing wooden doors which give an indication of the style and luxury beyond. To the right is a large driveway and staff quarters.
Once through the gates and in the inner courtyard you become aware of the decoration. Large sandstone wall carvings and oversized plant pots create a private and peaceful tropical ambience. Narrow vertical windows link the driveway with a large and well designed inner-garden area and there's a door leading into the first bedroom.
Inside, the bedroom has heavy, teak twin beds, and the room is stylishly accessorized with gold cushions, throws and curtains. There's a flat screen TV, a dressing area and an en-suite bathroom with shower finished off with turquoise mosaic tiling. The main feature of this room is the extraordinary glass wall, consisting of sliding doors which lead into the tropical inner-garden and atrium.
Coming outside, stairs take you up to the next level and the incredible sea-view. At the top of the covered staircase there's a balcony with doors into the open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining room straight ahead. To the right is a large sun terrace, decorated with beautiful plant pots and trees, including the stunning and impressive tree which rises up from the inner-garden below and comes through the atrium viewing area. There's also a sizeable and refreshing looking blue-tiled, infinity, glass edged, swimming pool.
Sliding doors open to reveal an elegant living area with comfortable water hyacinth furniture and a remarkable and sophisticated selection of ornaments, artwork and accessories.
An incredible teak with coconut inlaid coffee table has a carved wooden golden lotus flower as a centre piece; Buddha statues; carved elephants on the walls; an exotic and contemporary wooden sculpture; red and gold silk cushions; a teak TV cabinet and a flat screen TV are just a few of the touches that make this a very homely and inviting room.
A door leads to an outside Thai-style kitchen, there's a guest bathroom and the open-plan layout opens to a fully fitted western kitchen with wooden units and top of the range appliances. This exceptionally large kitchen has a breakfast bar which links to the dining area. Here you'll find a heavy wooden dining table with high-back water hyacinth chairs and a fantastic recessed wall covered in gold leaf paint and black art works. More appropriate ornaments and artwork add to the welcoming atmosphere.
The whole of this open-plan area is fronted with sliding glass doors allowing you to always have a view of the pool and the sea.
Doors lead out passed the open atrium to a decked sunbathing area and across to a separate pavilion. All walls have some form of interesting decoration such as wooden wall hangings, paintings or carved stone work.
Inside the hallway there are doors to two further bedrooms. The first bedroom has sliding glass doors leading directly to the poolside and views over the pool to the sea. Accessories are a deep purple and the room has a dressing area, a flat screen TV and an en-suite shower room finished with lilac mosaic tiling.
The next bedroom has a partially canopied teak bed with crisp white sheets and gold cushions and throws. A flat screen TV, en-suite shower room with turquoise tiles, and doors leading to a poolside terrace complete the room.
From the hallway stairs lead up and into a tasteful lounge and office area which forms part of the master-suite. Doors open into the indulgent and luxurious master bedroom complete with centrally placed four-poster bed with linen drapes that faces out to the panoramic sea-view. A separate walk-in dressing area leads into the en-suite. In here white, twin sinks sit on a dark wooden unit backed with blue mosaic tiles. Wooden steps lead up to the sunken double bathtub which sits in the centre of a huge window looking out to sea and there's a separate walk-in shower with blue mosaic tiles too. Textured sand stone floor and wall tiles complete the natural tropical feel.
This villa is a sensational property with supreme views and represents flexible and practical accommodation in a spectacular location.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 471||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 589||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 589||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 706||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 471||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 589||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 942||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of eight (8) Guests (including children) or four (4) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.