Located within the exclusive Horizon Villas community, this elevated luxurious 3 bedroom villa has expansive views overlooking Choeng Mon Beach which is just a 5 minute walk away.
The master and 1 guest bedroom have sea views whilst all bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
The main building has an open plan fully equipped western kitchen, guest bathroom, dining area and living room. Plasma TV with UBC connection and a quality music system provides the entertainment Outdoor speakers allow the entertainment to flow onto the pool area.
All rooms lead to the generously proportioned terracing which surrounds the large pool and Jacuzzi.
The villa is decorated and furnished to a very high standard which perfectly compliments the luxurious setting. This villa is equally suited to indoor and outdoor living.
|Business facilities||Telephone, Local mobile phone or card available|
|Dining facilities||Gas stove, Dish washer, Freezer, Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Coffee machine, Toaster, Blender, Rice cooker|
|Living space facilities||Lounge seating, Ceiling Fans|
'Villa Ganesh' is situated on the Horizon Villas Estate five minutes walk to the beautiful Choeng Mon Beach and Choeng Mon village.Choeng Mon is on the North East tip of the Island and has it's own unique feel,along with being close to the main beach of Chaweng,airport and shopping centres.
Turn right at the end of Choeng Mon Beach Road into Tongsai Bay Road and then you will see our gated entrance on the left hand side about 700 Metres from the turn.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Weekly Rental||Monthly Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||01 Nov to 14 Dec||USD 340||USD 2,380||USD 8,000||3 nights|
|High Season||01 May to 31 Oct||USD 400||USD 2,800||USD 8,000||3 nights|
|Peak Season||16 Jan to 30 Apr||USD 500||USD 3,500||USD 9,000||3 nights|
|Christmas Season||15 Dec to 15 Jan||USD 700||USD 4,900||USD 10,000||7 nights|
|Rates Include/Exclude, Cancellation Policy and Payment Terms|
* Villa rental
* Utilities (Electricity and water) Short term bookings only.
* Twice weekly maid service
* All Linen and towels
* Airport Transfers
* Call out service to repair any equipment problems
CANCELLATIONS BY CLIENTS
* In the event that you have to cancel your booking at any time it should be noted that no refund will be made whatsoever.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance, which will need to provide separately to your booking, such insurance should provide compensation to you in the event of cancellation.
CANCELLATIONS BY THE MANAGER
Although it is unlikely that the Manager will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it is sometimes unavoidable in which case we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, we shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable The Manager will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, The Manager will cancel the booking and refund you in full, less any bank transfer charges. The Manager shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by the client.
* Car rentals and other transport charges
* Food drinks and other consumables
* Cancellation Insurance
* Insurance for personal possessions
* Excessive cleaning charges (e.g. upholstery)
* Car rentals, initial stocking of food, plus additional maid services can be ordered in advance at a nominal additional cost. These services should be ordered at the time of booking and are provided through the local management agent.
* Initial Deposit
An initial deposit of 30% must be paid to confirm a booking within 7 banking days.
* Balance Payment
Payment of the outstanding balance is due 30 days prior the arrival date and we will send out a reminder close to the due date. If the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the property rental shall be due at the time of booking. Payment can be made by direct bank transfer or PAYPAL
* Long Term Rentals (over 1 month) � different terms apply, please request information from The Manager
* A damage deposit of 500 US$ must be paid on arrival and will be returned on checkout subject to the villa inspection at the end of the rental. For monthly bookings we require one month's rental as security deposit.