A spacious villa surrounded by tropical gardens and perfect for family or groups of friends. The second floor has three bedrooms, two of which have large double beds and one with two single beds and two bathrooms, one with a bathtub. The ground floor has another bedroom with king-size bed, bathroom with shower, spacious living room with sofas and a TV with DVD, dining area for eight people and a modern fully equipped kitchen. Going into the courtyard at the rear of the villa you arrive to the well-groomed green area with swimming pool, sun loungers and a pergola sala, where you can relax in the fresh air.
The villa is located within a secure village at Tong Son Bay (Thong Son), in the north-east of the island. On the shore there is a large swimming pool with cascading waterfalls, sun loungers and areas for recreation. This beautiful, secluded beach is perfect for those who want peace and tranquility. Fine white sand mixed with small amounts of pebbles and shells, clear turquoise waters and an abundance of tropical foliage will give you a you a sense of paradise. This is one of the best places on the island, where you can swim and snorkel. Also in the bay is located a five-star hotel with excellent restaurants, bars and spa facilities and a small Thai Resort with an inexpensive delicious restaurant.
|Business facilities||Local mobile phone or card available|
|Dining facilities||Electric stove, Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Toaster|
|Living space facilities||Lounge seating, Ceiling Fans|
Located within a secure village estate on Samui's beautiful north coast and just a few minutes walk to the peaceful beach of Thongson Bay.
* the airport is easily reached within a 15 minute drive
* some local restaurants are within walking distance but a greater choice can be had just a few minutes drive away at nearby Cheongmon Beach
* the famous nightlife, wide selection of dining options and cafes of Chaweng Beach is within a 15 minute drive
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Weekly Rental||Monthly Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||01 May to 30 Jun|
01 Oct to 15 Dec
|USD 200||-||-||3 nights|
|High Season||11 Jan to 19 Jan|
01 Feb to 30 Mar
16 Apr to 30 Apr
01 Jul to 31 Jul
01 Sept to 30 Sept
|USD 250||-||-||3 nights|
|Peak Season||20 Jan to 31 Jan|
31 Mar to 15 Apr
01 Aug to 31 Aug
|USD 350||-||-||5 nights|
|Christmas Season||16 Dec to 10 Jan||USD 350||-||-||14 nights|
|Rates Include/Exclude, Cancellation Policy and Payment Terms|
* Minimum rental period - 7 days in High and Low Season and 14 days during the Christmas and New Year, 5 days in Chinese and Thai New Year
* Maid cleaning (twice a week)
* Welcome pack
* Thai sim card
* Round trip airport transfers(one in each direction on the day of arrival and departure of guests)
* Fruits and flowers on arrival
* Baby cot (for children under 4 years old) free of charge
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
* 60 days or more before arrival date:
Cancellation charges of 5% from the total rental payments.
* Between 31 - 59 days before arrival date:
Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation subject to the confirmation by the management company. The credit value can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation, during any period upon availability and solely for the villa initially reserved.
* Within 30 days of arrival date:
All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
* Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* In circumstances where we are unable to provide the property booked, we will return to you the deposit or full amount paid OR offer you an alternative property of comparable standard.
* We have the right to cancel your booking or to instruct you or your party to leave immediately, without compensation or refund should you or any of your party not comply with this agreement particularly where the rules and regulations relating to behaviour and conduct have not been complied with.
* Prices do not include 10% service charge and 7% Government tax
* Extra bed $ 50 per night
* The cost of electricity and water is not included for long-term rentals (1month and above)
* For weddings, private parties and other events additional charges may apply
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the total rental due
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
If you have any problems using this form, please send an email to our webmaster detailing the problem.
Coco Villa TG48 is just one of the many villas and apartments we have worldwide, and should this holiday rental not be to your liking, please visit our other Thailand villas & apartments
The contents of this form will be sent by email to the accommodation supplier.
You should be receiving an email receipt within 30 seconds that your enquiry has been sent, if you do not, it is likely that your email address was wrongly inserted, we also advise you to check your spam folder. Our accommodation suppliers require this information for the booking and may use it if they need to contact you about the booking.
All enquiries are made in accordance with our Terms & Conditions unless otherwise specified by the property manager, owner or representative.