The homes at the brand new Miskawaan Estate on the north coast of Koh Samui offer guests all that's desired from an island break. The villas at Miskawaan are showpiece properties built with quality and class in mind. And guests are assured of peace and quiet to make the most of the superior beach location.
After entering this exclusive property you'll instantly appreciate that this villa epitomises the luxury island lifestyle.
Imposing, almost medieval doors open into a stone courtyard that directs you to the central garden area that sits in between the three separate pavilions that make up this exceptional property.
The central garden area is extensively planted and amongst the colourful plants and flowers you'll see Thai statues and wall carvings that all add to the very natural and authentic ambience.
At the rear of the garden is the pavilion that houses two twin bedrooms, each with a stylishly appointed bathroom including bathtub. And next to those is the well-equipped private fitness room offering everything you'll need for a full body workout.
The covered stone terraces run from the rear pavilion either side of the central garden giving access, on one side, to another pavilion that contains a separate bathroom and a double bedroom with an imaginative en-suite bathroom, complete with bathtub and a walk-in stone shower room with a feature glass wall and door leading out into a landscaped inner garden. (The remaining rooms in this pavilion have been retained by the owner and will remain closed to guests). Each of the bedrooms is fitted with teak furniture and above each bed is a decorative wall feature.
On the opposite side of the central garden is the final pavilion which houses a fully fitted kitchen that runs into an open plan dining and living area. A large teak dining table stands proudly in the centre of the dining area, whilst upholstered teak sofas and chairs provide a comfortable area for relaxing. The wood panelling and vaulted, wooden-beamed ceiling adds to the natural feeling of space. This room has access to another bathroom and the lounge area leads to a family room complete with an electrically operated screen and a ceiling-mounted projector. Perfect for you and your friends to watch a movie; listen to music; or just sit and enjoy the view out across the Gulf of Thailand.
Outside the villa is where you'll spend most of your time. Terraces lead past an attractive ornamental pond and a pathway takes you through two large carved wooden pillars and into the Thai-style sala. Inside the sala is a massage bed and an outdoor dining table sat conveniently next to the built-in bbq.
Across the front of the whole villa is a dark blue-tiled saltwater swimming pool sat in a lawned garden that has an outdoor shower and a private gated entrance onto the beach.
Walking around this whole, newly completed villa, everything creates the feeling of space and absolute quality. And the use of natural materials, ornaments and exotic plants provides a very natural setting. The creative design of the villa and strategic landscaping ensures that wherever you are, you can always have an outside view. This villa encapsulates the indoor/outdoor tropical living experience.
|Bedrooms/Bathrooms||Air Condition, Baby cot, Bath tub, Bathrobe, Day bed, Hairdryer, Non-smoking Rooms, Outdoor shower, Personal safe, Roll/Pull away bed, TV w. satellite & DVD|
|Dining||Air conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Highchair, Seating for 10|
|Entertainment||CD/Stereo system, DVD, Plasma TV, Roll down screen + projector, Satellite or cable channels, Surround system|
|Communication||FREE WIFI, WIFI broadband throughout|
|Kitchen||Freezer, Fridge, Fully equipped kitchen, Gas stove, Microwave, Oven|
|Living Room||Air conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Lounge seating|
|Outdoor||BBQ, Beach chairs, Garden, Parking, Sun beds, Terrace|
|Pool||Chlorine free pool, Outdoor pool, Private pool|
|Other||Eco Friendly management, Linen provided, Long term renters welcome, Towels provided|
On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island's busiest resort, Chaweng
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Weekly Rental||Monthly Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||15 May to 30 Jun|
01 Sept to 14 Dec
* 4 bedroom rate...USD 1,250
|USD 950||-||-||3 nights|
|High Season||11 Jan to 04 Feb|
16 Feb to 25 Mar
06 Apr to 14 May
01 Jul to 31 Aug
* 4 bedroom rate...USD 1,400
|USD 1,150||-||-||3 nights|
|Peak Season||05 Feb to 15 Feb|
26 Mar to 05 Apr
|USD 1,600||-||-||5 nights|
|Christmas Season||15 Dec to 10 Jan||USD 1,900||-||-||7 nights|
|Rates Include/Exclude, Cancellation Policy and Payment Terms|
* Rates shown are for reduced occupancy of 2 bedrooms; for full villa rate please review the season schedule
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children).
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* Daily rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Airport transfer: USD 35 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50 per night (including breakfast)
* Chef service provided upon request and availability with additional charges
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to three (3) nights accommodation, excluding service charge and Tax.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.