Strikingly contemporary and classically timeless, Heliconia has 260 sqm (2860 sq. ft.) of in/outdoor living space. Enter and be welcomed by the light and airy feeling of this 3-bedroom villa. All bedrooms have private bathrooms. The master bedroom has an adjoining balcony offering sensational views of the Gulf. Designed to maximize living space, this villa is complemented with an extra spacious living/dining area and a fully equipped European kitchen. Step from the living room through folding doors onto the terrace and a free form salt purified private pool. Its stylish layout depicts Heliconia's individual character and charm, making it unmistakably alluring - definitely the ideal place to relax and indulge in the best life can offer.
Heliconia comes complete with flat screen TVs, satellite channels, DVD, broadband internet, electronic safe, an ipod docking station and local mobile phone. A blend of natural materials and soft colours for furnishings and decor, as well as high end technology guarantee an ultimate experience of luxury and comfort.
|Bedroom facilities||Personal safe, Baby cot, Air Condition, Ceiling fan, King Size bed, Twin bed|
|Bathroom facilities||En-suite bathroom|
|Business facilities||Telephone, Local mobile phone or card available|
|Dining facilities||Electric stove, Gas stove, Laundry, Dish washer, Freezer, Fridge, Grill, Kitchenette, Microwave, Oven, Coffee machine, Toaster|
|Living space facilities||Lounge seating, Air conditioning, Ceiling Fans|
|Outdoor facilities||Garden, Parking / carport / garage, Terrace / balcony, Sun beds / chairs|
The Heliconia Pool Villa is part of The Lotus Terraces' cluster of luxury homes nestled on a long stretch of Bang Por beach, the island's location of choice and home to the new Four Seasons Resort. The beach right in front the resort is very picturesque with stunning views over to Koh Phangan, and offers the perfect setting for those seeking a more sedate holiday away from the hustle and bustle but at the same time, retaining its tropical magic.
Bang Por is a quieter area of Koh Samui while still close to luxury amenities. There are 2-3 good restaurants, 2 convenience stores within 15 minutes walk from the resort. Supermarket and shopping centre is 5 minutes drive by car, and golf course 15 minutes drive
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Weekly Rental||Monthly Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||01 May to 30 Jun|
16 Sept to 14 Dec
|USD 415||-||-||4 nights|
|High Season||11 Jan to 30 Apr|
01 July to 15 Sept
|USD 515||-||-||4 nights|
|Peak Season||15 Dec to 10 Jan||USD 700||-||-||8 nights|
|Rates Include/Exclude, Cancellation Policy and Payment Terms|
* Minimum stay 4 nights. For Easter minimum stay 7 nights. For Peak Season 8 nights if covering Christmas or New Year 14 nights.
* Complimentary airport transfers
* Complimentary Continental breakfasts
* Resort Office to assist in guest needs & book tours/activities
* Daily housekeeping service
* Bed linen changed every 4th day, towels changed as required
* Pool towels provided and changed daily
* No charge for children below 3 years old, baby cot provided on request
* 50% of deposit is refunded for a written cancellation received more than 60 days prior to check-in day.
* No refund is applicable if cancellation is made 60 days or less prior to check-in date.
* Extra bed / extra guest is charged at USD 60 per night
* Rates are all subject to 10% service charge +7% VAT
* In-villa chef service
* In-villa dining - menu available
* In-villa massage
* Car rental with or without driver
* Baby sitting
* Shopping list available
* 50% at time of booking
* Balance payable 4 weeks prior to check-in
* A Damage Deposit of USD 500 will apply on check-in. Fully refundable on check-out if there will be no claims for loss or damage