The traditionally furnished Baan Tao Talay villa offers all modern day luxuries for an ultimate tropical holiday in complete comfort and privacy. Ornate gates and landscaped gardens lead to the entrance of the villa. To the right are four of the five air-conditioned, bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and each with a large flat-screen TV. The rear ground floor room has twin beds, and a wicker armchair and foot stool to relax and enjoy the views out over the entrance garden. The bathroom has a separate tiled shower room. The bedroom upstairs is fitted with twin beds and overlooks the front garden. In the same pavilion, the modern fitted kitchen houses chrome appliances while a flat-screen TV is mounted on the wall. The dining area comprises an unusual dining table made of teak with decorative bamboo inlays and complimented by water-hyacinth chairs and natural coloured ceramic pots.
The water feature from the dining area of Baan Tao Talay villa opens onto a large terrace and landscaped area. To the left is the final bedroom suite, with double bed and similar furniture as in the other bedrooms. There is also a walk-in dressing area and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower and inner garden with exotic plants and an outdoor shower. A terrace separates the living area and a beautiful garden. A collection of ornaments, artworks, antiques and unusual furniture give the living room a homely and cosy ambience. The rattan furniture, enormous mango wood candle stands and numerous lamps complete the tropical feel and help create an intimate and relaxing atmosphere.
From the lounge of Baan Tao Talay villa, you can enjoy the views to the garden and the sea. To the side, there is an immaculate blue-tiled swimming pool with an interesting waterfall feature. The pool is surrounded by an expansive deck area for lounging in the sun. At the pool end, there is the sala with kitchen, bathroom and garden furniture. Steps lead down to a further garden lounge tier which has a covered decked area from where you can take in the stunning sunsets over the ocean. A private gate also leads onto the beach.
|Bedrooms/Bathrooms||Air Condition, Baby cot, Bath tub, Bathrobe, Day bed, Hairdryer, Non-smoking Rooms, Outdoor shower, Personal safe, Roll/Pull away bed, TV w. satellite & DVD, TV with DVD, TV with satellite|
|Dining||Ceiling Fans, Highchair, Seating for 10|
|Entertainment||CD/Stereo system, DVD, Plasma TV, Radio, Satellite or cable channels, Surround system|
|Communication||Fax, FREE WIFI, Telephone (domestic), WIFI broadband in bedroom, WIFI broadband in living, WIFI broadband outside, WIFI broadband throughout|
|Kitchen||Clothes (tumble) dryer, Coffee filter machine, Dish washer, Electric stove, Espresso machine, Freezer, Fridge, Fully equipped kitchen, Gas stove, Grill, Juicer, Kitchenette, Microwave, Oven, Toaster, Washing machine|
|Living Room||Air conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Sofabed|
|Outdoor||Balcony, BBQ, Beach chairs, Child's swing, Garden, Parking, Sun beds, Terrace|
|Pool||Jacuzzi, Outdoor pool, Private pool|
|Sport||Fitness room, Kayaking, Sauna, Spa facility, Steam room|
|Other||Eco Friendly management, Iron and ironing board, Linen provided, Long term renters welcome, Security system, Towels provided, Wine cellar|
Baan Tao Talay villa is located on the west coast of Koh Samui, about 35 kms from the international airport and 10 minutes away from the ferry port of Nathon. Set amidst a stunning location and beautiful landscaped gardens and incredible vantage point to world class sunsets with the National Marine Park as backdrop stafe, the villa is also within sight of the local ferry to the mainland.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Weekly Rental||Monthly Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||15 May to 30 Jun|
01 Sept to 14 Dec
* 5 bedroom rate...USD 1,000
|USD 700||-||-||3 nights|
|High Season||11 Jan to 31 Jan|
17 Feb to 23 Mar
08 Apr to 14 May
01 Jul to 31 Aug
* 5 bedroom rate...USD 1,100
|USD 800||-||-||3 nights|
|Peak Season||01 Feb to 16 Feb|
24 Mar to 07 Apr
|USD 1,400||-||-||5 nights|
|Christmas Season||15 Dec to 10 Jan||USD 2,000||-||-||7 nights|
|Rates Include/Exclude, Cancellation Policy and Payment Terms|
* Rates shown are for reduced occupancy of two (2) bedrooms; for full villa rate please review the season schedule
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of ten (10) Guests (including children) or four (4) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* Daily rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Airport transfer: USD 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50 per night (including breakfast)
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.